Stories and insight in the world of showbiz and beyond.

Monday, February 12, 2007

EXTRA - EXTRA - EXTRA - LAST DAY FOR MYSTERY CONTEST

ALERT THE MEDIA

One more day for Mansion of Mystery. One more day to get the clue, solve the crime and possibly win the prize. Tomorrow, I will run the second part of the Statue of Death episode and announce the winners. HOORAY!!!!!!

This will be the last time the series will be on my blog. Running the three episodes has created an interest from a New York production company that wants to possibly put the series back on the air. It works much better as a radio show anyway. However, if all 131 episodes do get back on the air (after almost 40 years off), I will have this blog and your loyalty to it to thank. Ain't life interesting?

OK, one last attempt at Statue of Death." May the best sleuth win!

4 Comments:

Blogger Gary said...

WOW! Congratulations, Uncle Lloyd! I hope the show is picked up and makes it in my market. That would be SO cool to know that we mouse-cliquers had a hand in that. MY EYES, errrrr...FINGERS ARE CROSSED!!
NEXT!
Gary

4:30 PM

 
Blogger Mike Barer said...

I used to get e-mailed on the new posts, I have somehow slipped off the mailing lists.

5:30 PM

 
Blogger Lloyd Thaxton said...

Hi Mike Barer:

I haven't been emailing the Cliquers as much as before. Just letting it all hang out there to see who bites on the bait.

That's a fishing term, by the way, "bites on the bait." It has nothing to do with a mouse. Unless you are using a mouse for bait ... which is pretty gross,if you stop and think about it. Which I would not recommend. Thinking about it, that is.

Whatever,

Lloyd

7:17 PM

 
Blogger Mike Barer said...

Whatever or better yet, SO WhAT!

3:42 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home